Broan Elite 15000 Series (Silhouette) Silhouette's® slim line design merges perfectly into the style of any kitchen. The unseen advantages include quiet, powerful ventilation performance.
Features & Benefits Compact, trim styling complements any kitchenFan and light automatically turn on when you slide out the clear glass visor; shut off when pushed inDual centrifugal blower HVI Certified 300 CFM, at a quiet 4.5 sonesInfinitely adjustable blower control conveniently located up front; features blower memory - when activated, unit automatically "remembers" the last setting you selectedExclusive Heat Sentry feature detects excessive heat and turns on blower to High speedEnergy-efficient, 24" fluorescent light with prismatic glass lens provides bright, even cooktop lighting. Bulb not includedIncludes 3-1/4" x 10" duct adapter with built-in damper
- Easy to use slide control automatically recalls last setting used
- Front-mounted solid state speed control remembers last setting used; Heat Sentry® automatically turns blower on to high when excess heat is detected
- Ducted vertically through 3-1/4 x 10 ductwork; Damper/duct connector included
- Foam filter (included) is washable for easy maintenance
- 24 in. fluorescent light with prismatic glass lens provides bright, even cooktop lighting (bulb not included)
- Mounts into a full sized cabinet above the cooktop with only a slim, sliding glass drawer visible
- Black finish for a modern look
- 1 year limited warranty
- UL Listed & HVI-2100 Certified for your safety and protection
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
Energy Star Rated:
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Residential Kitchen Make-Up Air Webinar September 24, 2013
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.