The U-Line U-ADA15IMB-00A 15-In. Solid Black ADA Series Ice Maker with Field-Reversible Hinge requires no drain, enabling easy and inexpensive installation. It features a daily ice rate of up to 25 Lbs. and storage of up to 25 Lbs of crescent ice cubes. The unit uses less than three gallons of water to produce 25 Lbs. of ice; the daily ice production rate is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator.
- U-Line U-ADA15IMB-00A 15-In. Solid Black ADA Series Ice Maker with Field-Reversible Hinge
- Requires no drain
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 Lbs.
- Storage of up to 25 Lbs. of crescent ice cubes
- Uses less than three gallons of water to produce 25 Lbs. of ice
- The daily ice production rate is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- The On/Off switch is conveniently located on the lower face of the unit
- The ice maker can be built in or freestanding
- Door swing is field reversible
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise under-counter fit
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23" / 584 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||32" / 813 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Ice Production Per Day
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.